You are the reason I lost my sleep

My brother always warned me against them, especially those I meet at night (late nights). Truth be told, I don't know how you did it but I'm writing this so the world would know and learn from this experience.

Read to the end...
.....................................................................
You hold me steadfast with your alluring grip and even though you give me rumbles, I still can't let go of you because anytime I am with you my satisfaction knows no bounds. Your charm holds me close and keeps me satisfied like no other. You give me joy with the shape of you. You alone cannot give me the joy I desire unless I have a threesome with your sister. Your mother must be skilled giving birth to both dark and light skinned daughters. Lest I forget, why do your mother take you out only at night? Are you karashikas?

It all started that evening when your mother took both of you for an outing while I sat outside chilling with my roomie not knowing that you'll frequent my vicinity. With confidence I approached your mother and made my intentions known to her. Graciously she allowed us have that conversation and ever since then both of you have been my heart throb (but that was outside the compound and I had to share the conversation with nosers). 

Your first night in my room was memorable; behind closed doors, the fragrance of your red perfume made from the finest of oils and the lushness of your sisters skin after I took off her clothes still sends jitters through my spine and damn I had you right on that big well laid table, seeing you in all your unclothed shades. At my first taste of your sweetness, combined with your sisters succulence, my organs went straight up to cloud nine. How can I forget? 

After our meeting, you left me all alone, with sweat trickling down my body close to that of a fountain. Damn, you took me to my saturation point, forgetting that the night was no longer young. Then at 12am it all started, I kept rolling on my bed, I stood up thinking the memories we had had affected me. Then it came out sharply, the gas, oh the gas, I let it out, again and again, in silent and thunderous batches, I realised you have left a ding in my physical system; oh Mama Dupe's BEANS AND BREAD, you are the reason I lost my sleep!

✍
Ogunlana A. Owolabi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pistols at dawn🗣 (A Short Story)

Twins Palava👬

Broken Chords🎸

Be Relentless...

On Love and Bliss🗣