Be Relentless...

A while ago, we had water issues in my house and my immediate younger brother and I always had to wake up very early to fetch water from a nearby tap which we would pay and still wait in line for our turns despite all the bickering as you would find in most places where water is being sold. As God would have it, a new pumping machine was bought and the water issue was solved once and for all. As we all know, the machine is dependent on electricity and P.H.C.N isn't our friend in my area which my neighbours can testify to. Therefore, whenever P.H.C.N restores power, the onus is on whoever is at home to dash to the machine's switch to pump water. This particular day, I was at home dealing with the heat in all its glory and to my utmost surprise, the "Power Hoarders" decided to gift us electricity, I dashed downstairs to pump water and I saw one of the most fascinating scenario I've ever witnessed...

I saw a plant growing alone surrounded by a cemented floor, I took out my phone and took the picture, then it occurred to me that unlike this plant, most of us would give up when faced with the type of challenge this plant was posed with; but in spite of the unfavourable situation, the plant thrived.

The truth is, challenges are everywhere but it's important to be tougher than the difficulty the challenge brings and thrive in spite of it. Most people complain but do nothing about a situation saying its difficult, forgetting that without difficulty there will be no growth, it is not our responsibility to know how things would pan out, that's Gods job, but it is our responsibility to play our part by giving our best, work smart, lose sleep if required and seek advice from appropriate quaters without too much speculations.

It is important we make an effort to outgrow our fears and truly believe in the fact that even when the odds are against us we'll continue to give our best, and then become better than our best through perseverance and resilience, so that just like that plant, we'll thrive in spite of the  unfavourable conditions we find ourselves in.

I.G: LhabyCreations
Photo Credit: LhabyCreations
#StayStrong #BeResilient #DontGiveUp #Nature'sSchool #Survival #UnfavourableConditions #Situations #Instinct #Opportunity #EarthSong #BrokenGlass #Unstoppable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pistols at dawn🗣 (A Short Story)

Twins Palava👬

Broken Chords🎸

On Love and Bliss🗣