I Saw God Today🗣
Apparently, it is advisable you keep a journal so you can evaluate your life as it progress or retrogress as the case may be. We will all have our fair share of ups and downs as long as we are born of a woman and have blood flowing in our veins. Some assume God is that mean creator waiting for us to make mistakes and then convict us for our sins. For some, He is that all knowing being who sits up there on his majestic throne governing us and "dictating" our lives. Some say, He made us knowing fully well that it's a sinful world, then why should he penalize us for committing sins. We are flawed by the flesh isn't it?
I read an article a couple of months ago. The writer, a female, spoke about how people should not sell God to her. She wants to see him by herself. She doesn't believe there is a God unless He speaks to her. She wants Him to call her and have a conversation. She said if He doesn't speak with her personally, then, there is no God. She said, a God that wants blind obedience, that doesn't want you to question Him is a God she doesn't want to spend eternity with. Then I wondered, life is truly difficult for the blind. However, people's opinions should be respected as regards beliefs. People hear and commune with their creator in various forms, however, we don't always need to hear to know there is God. He is everywhere, in every situation around us. I can boldly say, I have seen God.
Yes you read me well, I HAVE SEEN GOD. I have seen Him in the situation of a lecturer of mine who had no child(ren) for seventeen years of her marriage and gave birth to a set of triplet in my finals. I have seen Him in an accident that occurred where the car somersaulted thrice and the passengers came out unhurt. I have seen Him in the infinite wisdom He has given to ants which are tiny creatures yet they gather in the summer to prepare for winter. I have seen him in the fact that birds have no compass yet navigate their way through the sky. I have seen him in the fact that a person condemned to life imprisonment became the President of a nation. I have seen him in the fact that without a boiling ring and refrigerator, rocks bring out both warm and cold water and still have a meeting point (Ikogosi, Ekiti State, Nigeria).
I tell you, I HAVE SEEN GOD. I have seen Him in the fact that a spider killed an Elephant by blocking the Elephant's trunk with its web. I have seen Him in rabbits which are feeble creatures yet make their houses in rocks. I have seen Him in the lump of ice that broke the "Mighty Titanic" and made it sink, it was recorded that the builder said, "not even God can sink it". I have seen Him in the fact that scientists cannot still explain what happens at the Bermuda triangle and other wonders of the world. I have seen Him in the fact that HUMANS exchange breathe with TREES, we give carbon dioxide and take oxygen, how magnificent. I have seen Him in creatures that have been discovered and the fact that everyday, new, complex and amazing creatures are being discovered.
I have in fact seen Him in the germination process of small seeds into huge trees. I have seen Him in the fact that no HUMAN has the same finger print as another, that's PERFECTION. I have seen Him in a dyslexic child who turned out to become synonymous with Genius (Einstein). I have seen Him in the amazing formation of a sperm cell and ovum which meets to form a zygote, embryo, foetus and comes out as a baby. I have seen Him in heavenly bodies (stars, moon and sun) which have their specific moments of manifestation without hindering one another.
I have seen God in various situations but most especially, I have seen Him in my life today. The fact that He gave me another chance at life to worship Him, right my wrongs and fulfil my purpose.
Have you seen God today?
P.S: I have done my fair share of penning this, it is up to you to see through your perception. You don't need a telescope to see Him, you'll see Him around you through His works if you are passionate about Him.
✍
Ogunlana A. Owolabi



Comments
Post a Comment