Dear Future Wife👩


👩I have a feeling we have met and probably made an acquaintance already. I am a Christian and I love God. I am African, pure blood; Yoruba, full breed. I have love but that's not all I have to give, I have much more. I don't want you looking all perfect, I know it's a scam. Your physical height should get to a level where my lips can meet yours without me breaking my neck, I am that tall😉. Please be ambitious at least to a level at which you can hold your own, I hate dormancy. Trust me, I have been praying against twins but if we are gifted my love for us all won't dwindle a bit. You all will be screwed to my heart. Trust me, my friends are few and loyal, you should accommodate them as I reciprocate; I believe family makes a man whole.

👾I like make-ups but anyone that'll make you look like my village masquerade please stay away from it. Focus on your intellect also. Trust me, I will like to take you out on all occasions therefore I'll support your goals. I'm not an angel so please accommodate my mistakes as I do yours. Communicate, that's one way I can know how you feel, leave the rest to me. I'm not so particular about food but don't grow too complacent with your cooking. Plus, my culinary skill is 50%, I hope you can deal with that, though i'm improving. I like being alone sometimes, it's my nature, it helps my brain not that I'm pissed.

👩I hope you are spontaneous? We will sometimes drop the kids with their Grandma(s) and sail off to some one off vacations. I was raised by a woman therefore my respect for you would match that which I give that woman. Please be my mother's daughter, she doesn't have one. I love so many things but laziness and complacency aren't part of it. Plus; my brothers, bond with them, they are wonderful creatures. Till we have that leading conversation, wherever you are, take care of yourself for me as I do the same for you.

🏁P.S: I have more to say but will want to say it to you in person.

🏁P.S: I will be awaiting your reply dear future😊!

✍
Ogunlana A. Owolabi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pistols at dawn🗣 (A Short Story)

Twins Palava👬

Broken Chords🎸

Be Relentless...

On Love and Bliss🗣